HTC Vertex tablet with Android 4.0



For a long time about the HTC is rife in the network, all thanks to the great strides the upcoming trade fair in Barcelona. Again and again there were new leaks, but these concerned the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer. It turns out that at the MWC 2012 will see the new tablet, including HTC Vertex Quattro model being renamed.

The HTC Vertex is rumored to have the NVIDA Tegra 3 processor, 1GB RAM with a 10.1 inch 1280x768 display. Running the new HTC Sense 4.0 and Ice Cream Sandwich operating systems. Of course Beats Audio have included excellent sound quality.

Vertex is also rumored to have a 1.3MP front shooter, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 and speakers that take advantage of that Beats Audio tech. I also expect HTC Scribe to be used on it and a Dropbox account to be bundled. Now let’s wait for MWC and the first hands on video with it…

HTC Vertex tablet with Android 4.0 HTC Vertex tablet with Android 4.0 Reviewed by Admin on 5:25 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost all of everything you mention happens to get astonishingly exact and it can make me wonder the reason why I hadn't looked at this in this mild previously. This piece really did switch the gentle on for me as far as this specific topic make a difference goes. But there is certainly one position I'm not necessarily as well comfy with and whilst I try to reconcile that with the main concept of the issue, allow me see what all of the rest of your visitors really have to say.Extremely perfectly accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to mention I am just all new to blogging and site-building and seriously savored you're web blog. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You definitely come with outstanding posts. Bless you for sharing your blog site.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.