Hyundai A7 Android tablet only at $110

Hyundai is usually known as a car company rather than a brand that makes tablets or smartphones. Now it has entered the low end tablet market with the A7 model, going for just $110.

Free Web Hosting, Web host



A7 is a a 7-inch Android 4.0 device. It supports a 800 x 480 pixel display resolution, but you can pump out 1080p content to an HDTV via the HDMI output.


It has also 1.5GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, and a 3000mAh battery round out the internals. As for connectivity, it's got 802.11a/b/g/n and the option to be connected to a 3G network by way of a USB dongle.

The A7 looks like a decent tablet and it’s priced at around $110.13 at Focalprice.com.

Via : pocketables

Hyundai A7 Android tablet only at $110 Hyundai A7 Android tablet only at $110 Reviewed by Admin on 11:01 AM Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I just stopped in to visit your blog and thought I'd say I had a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I have been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply want to mention I am just beginner to blogs and seriously liked this blog. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your website . You definitely have wonderful well written articles. With thanks for sharing your website page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.