Hulu Plus on Android Tablets

Online streaming service Hulu Plus rolled out to Android smartphone users last year and now it has been extend seven android tablets. Hulu previously launched its Hulu Plus app for the Apple iPad, Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, and the 7-inch Vizio tablet and Hulu Plus is also available for



The Hulu Plus app is free to download, but using the service on Android smartphone and tablets, requires an $8 monthly subscription.

Hulu Plus on Android

Hulu Plus also redesigned its interface with "a clean, visually rich design to create an engaging way for you to discover content."

 
Hulu Plus on Android Tablets Hulu Plus on Android Tablets Reviewed by Admin on 10:52 AM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. This article has inspired me to carry on writing on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I desire you all permissible daylight, this install is really gracious I would at all times follow this site. Stop me a piles of timedata would be btained from this placement, or anticipation to. But I scarcity you to separate that this area is in actuality appropriate Thanks a lot instead of the kind of unmatched theme at hand this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.