RIM BlackBerry Playbook will get BB10 OS


RIM has confirmed that the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet will be getting BB10 OS when it's ready.
While there's no word on any new tablet hardware (the future of the PlayBook line is definitely in flux), existing owners will be relieved to hear that they'll benefit from the overhauled BlackBerry 10 OS - which is based on the same QNX platform as the current Playbook OS.

Black Berry Playbook Specifications
•7-inch LCD, 1024 x 600, WSVGA, capacitive touch screen with full multi-touch and gesture support
•BlackBerry Tablet OS with support for symmetric multiprocessing
•1 GHz dual-core processor
•1 GB RAM
•Dual HD cameras (3 MP front facing, 5 MP rear facing), supports 1080p HD video recording
•Video playback: 1080p HD Video, H.264, MPEG, DivX, WMV
•Audio playback: MP3, AAC, WMA
•HDMI video output
•Wi-Fi - 802.11 a/b/g/n
•Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
•Connectors: microHDMI, microUSB, charging contacts
•Open, flexible application platform with support for WebKit/HTML-5, Adobe Flash Player 10.1, Adobe Mobile AIR, Adobe Reader, POSIX, OpenGL, Java
•Ultra thin and portable:
•Measures 5.1"x7.6"x0.4" (130mm x 193mm x 10mm)
•Weighs less than a pound (approximately 0.9 lb or 400g)

RIM BlackBerry Playbook will get BB10 OS RIM BlackBerry Playbook will get BB10 OS Reviewed by Admin on 6:22 PM Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. It's truly a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, I just stopped by to visit your website and thought I'd say I enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great read.http://www.texturasemparedes.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...

    Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool...

    Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...

    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to re...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to mention I am just new to blogging and site-building and really loved you're blog site. More than likely I’m likely to bookmark your site . You definitely have beneficial writings. Many thanks for revealing your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.