T-Mobile Springboard 4G Tablet

The T-Mobile Springboard with Google represents the carrier's attempt to make 4G Android tablets more wallet-friendly. Made by Huawei, this 7-inch Android Honeycomb slate costs a low $179 up front then $10 per month for 20 months thereafter, adding up to $379 (not including data costs). Equipped with a Snapdragon processor, loads of apps, and 4G speeds, the Springboard might just be the winner T-Mobile needs.



Price:
$179.99 with a two-year contract, $429.99 sans contact (16GB)


Pros

Solid aluminum construction. Fast and responsive. Excellent 1,280-by-800-pixel IPS display.

Cons

High off-contract price. Partial touch-sensitive bezel can be annoying. Poor camera quality.


T-Mobile Springboard 4G Tablet Specifications




  • Size: 7.48 x 5.08 x 0.41 inches

  • Weight: 14.1 oz

  • Internal Display: 1280x800 pixels/7"

  • OS: Android 3.2

  • Processor: Qualcomm MSM8260 Dual              Core 1.2 GHz

  • Internal Memory: 16GB built in

  • Expandable Memory: up to 32GB MicroSD

  • Camera:




  • Front - 1.3MP;

  • Rear - 5MP




  • Video: HD (720p) video recording

  • Included battery: 4100 mAh

  • Standby time: Up to 12 days

  • Band (frequency): 850 MHz;900 MHz;1800 MHz;

  • UMTS: Band I (2100);

  • UMTS: Band IV (1700/2100);Band II (1900)


 

T-Mobile Springboard 4G Tablet T-Mobile Springboard 4G Tablet Reviewed by Admin on 6:27 PM Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. Surely a perfect piece of writing! We've book marked it and sent it out to all of my friends since I know they'll be intrigued, thank you very much!
    bestdigitalcamerasreview.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. HTC Desire Z is still a great phone and HTC should update it to ICS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This publication has inspired me to continue focusing on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog has inspired me to carry on working on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my blog thus i got here to “go back the desire”.I'm trying to in finding issues to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.