CEO Stephen Elop hints at Nokia Windows 8 tablets


On the heels of revealing its first batch of Windows phones, could Nokia be making the plunge into the tabletsphere as well?




During today’s Nokia announcement regarding profits and sales, the Finnish giant’s CEO, Stephen Elop made a remark that may refer to a future tablet with Windows 8 made by this Nordic firm. He said that the partnership with Microsoft might soon extend beyond just phones. Meanwhile, if you’re interested in figures, know that Nokia lost almost a billion euros in Q4 2011, that means almost $1.3 billion.

Free Web Hosting, Web host



The tablet will run Windows 8 and I’m sure it will integrate the Lumias perfectly into the experience and the Xbox consoles as well. At some point during his speech, Stephen Elop said that Microosft has a certain consisteny of user experience, on PCs, tablets and phones and also mentioned the option to get involved in “a larger play”. I guess that Nokia won’t start making PCs, so tablets is the next best thing. The rumors about the Windows 8 Nokia tablet were started when the Nokia France director Paul Amsellem said that the company is working on such a product.

CEO Stephen Elop hints at Nokia Windows 8 tablets CEO Stephen Elop hints at Nokia Windows 8 tablets Reviewed by Admin on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

12 comments:

  1. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your advice !http://www.tvbandeirantes.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog has inspired me to continue writing on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply want to say I am just newbie to blogging and certainly savored you're web site. Likely I’m going to bookmark your website . You actually have very good posts. Thank you for sharing your web-site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you really need to look at this while its still relevant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great.http://www.bancosicoob.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. consistent and wise words.http://www.tvbandeirantes.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent information. i have learned quite a few very helpful information from your blog. thank you very much.http://www.turismonobrasil.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need help using Calculus or other Math concepts classes along with homework? Have a look at our teacher and guide videos on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woh I enjoy your content , saved to favorites ! .

    ReplyDelete
  11. A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat evaluation on this. And he actually bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If attainable, as you develop into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with extra details? It's highly helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this blog put up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greeting from across the world. informative article I must return for more.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.