Toshiba Excite X10 tablet


Toshiba's thinnest tablet in the market the Excite X10 has a 10-inch screen with a 1280x800 resolution display, dual-core 1.2GHz OMAP 4430 CPU, 1GB RAM, micro HDMI, microSD and micro USB connectivity and front-and-rear cameras. Battery life is expected to last for up to 8 hours of watching video.

The new design maintains the same camera options as the Thrive, placing a 2.0-megapixel sensor on the front and a 5.0-megapixel camera on the back. Other hardware features include a microSD slot, HDMI output and a choice between 16GB and 32GB of integrated storage.

The design and styling of the Toshiba Excite X10 is a departure from Toshiba's chunkier and heavier Thrive tablet. Toshiba is shipping the Excite X10 with Android 3.2 at first, although it will have an update to 4.0 at some point in the future.

The decision is odd as the tablet still has the features of the outgoing generation. A dual-core Tegra 2 processor, five-megapixel rear, and two-megapixel front cameras sit inside the tablet, whose defining feature is its extra-slim and 1.2-pound body. It claims expansion as a minor touch with micro versions of USB and HDMI, but these needd adapters and are a step back from the original Thrive.



The Excite will land in Canada sometime in January. Pricing details and launch plans for other markets have yet to be announced
Toshiba Excite X10 tablet Toshiba Excite X10 tablet Reviewed by Admin on 4:52 PM Rating: 5

9 comments:

  1. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely wanted to jot down a small comment in order to thank you for the superb recommendations you are giving out on this site. My rather long internet research has at the end been compensated with professional points to talk about with my relatives. I 'd say that we website visitors actually are quite blessed to live in a decent website with many outstanding professionals with interesting suggestions. I feel really happy to have encountered your entire webpages and look forward to plenty of more pleasurable times reading here. Thanks again for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please check your mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, great job friend, cheers.http://www.turismonobrasil.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.