Samsung Series 7 Tablet



The Samsung Series 7 slate Computers are a mere half-inch thin, but they're every inch a PC. With powerful Intel Core i5 processors, they'll run the same programs as your full-size PC, yet they'll do it in a sleek, light, graceful form factor. It includes Windows 7 Home Premium OS and either a 64GB or 128GB solid-state hard drive.

Free Web Hosting, Web host

What It Is And Why You Need It:

Power to stay productive; Intel Core i5-2467M 1.60GHz processor, 4GB of DDR3 memory, and a 64GB solid state drive (SSD)
Enjoy your display; The imagery displayed on the 11.6" HD screen are unmatched thanks to Samsung's SuperBright™ technology.
Familiarity; Enjoy the comfort of a familiar operating system with Windows 7 Home Premium.
Specifications 
•Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
•Display: 11.6" LCD HD 1366 x 768
•CPU: Intel Core i5-2467M
•CPU Clock Speed (Max.): 1.6 GHz
•CPU Cache: 3MB
•Memory Type: DDR3
•Standard System Memory: 4GB
•Hard Drive (Max.): 64GB SSD (mSATA)
•Graphics Chip: Intel HD Graphics 3000
•Graphics Memory (Max.): Shared
•Web Camera: Low-Light 2.0 MP HD
•Ports: USB, u-HDMI, Docking station Connector
•Multi Card Slot: SD Micro
•Touch Screen: Yes
•Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n
•Bluetooth v3.0 + HS
•Security: BIOS HDD / BIOS HDD TPM
•Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.66 x 7.24 x 0.51 in.
•Weight: 2.04 lbs.

Price: $1,038.98

Samsung Series 7 Tablet Samsung Series 7 Tablet Reviewed by Admin on 11:09 AM Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. You have noted very interesting points! ps decent site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored your useful words. good information. I hope you release many. I will continue reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice here, isn't. Good comentas and good opportunity do do well this work. thanks a lot. bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to tell you that I am newbie to blogging and absolutely enjoyed this web page. Probably I’m going to bookmark your website . You definitely come with beneficial articles. Regards for revealing your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I regard something truly interesting about your blog so I saved to favorites .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually still cannot quite think that I could often be one of those reading the important tips found on your site. My family and I are truly thankful for the generosity and for giving me the potential to pursue my personal chosen career path. Appreciate your sharing the important information I acquired from your site.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.