ASUS Eee Pad MeMo ME171 Launched in Taiwan

The ASUS Eee Pad MeMo ME171 has finally launched in Taiwan.This slate relies on a Qualcomm 8260 1.2 GHz processor and also involves a Bluetooth handset with a transparent display.The screen is the standard 1280×800 with the added benefits of IPS.There are actually two versions of the device, one with Qualcomm CPU and one with Tegra 3 (370T). The Nvidia version is the one making all the waves since it is rumored to be retailing for $250.

The other specs include a 1GB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, 1.2MP front camera, 16GB of internal memory, 8.5 hours of video playback with the 4400mAh battery, and Android 3.2,but it will get Android 4.0 ICS soon enough.The version that’s at retail in Taiwan has a SIM card slot, and presumably access to 3G networks.



This MeMo unit is 11.6 mm thin.Other stuff worth mentioning about this device are that it comes with 1 GB of RAM, GPS, a micro USB port, micro SD card slot, micro HDMI, SIM card slot and stereo speakers.

It’s finally up for sale in Taiwan for 17,500NT or $585 USD.
ASUS Eee Pad MeMo ME171 Launched in Taiwan ASUS Eee Pad MeMo ME171 Launched in Taiwan Reviewed by Admin on 3:28 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I reckon something truly interesting about your blog so I saved to my bookmarks .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to mention I am very new to blogs and really savored you're web page. Almost certainly I’m going to bookmark your blog . You amazingly come with tremendous posts. Thanks for revealing your website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible that was weird. I submitted an exceptionally lengthy comment but as i pushed send my thoughts failed to appear. Oh well I'm not writing all that all over again. Anyways, I just simply wanted to mention about your exceptional site!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.