HCL Infosystems launches two new tablets

HCL Infosystems, on Monday unveiled two tablet computers - HCL ME U1 and HCL MyEdu Tab.These are Andriod based Tablets.

"The Android-based HCL ME Tablets will be available in 7-inch (HCL ME U1) and 10-inch (HCL MyEdu )screen sizes and three price points" Rs 14,990, Rs 25,790, and Rs 32,990.

The U1 tablet is powered with the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich Operating Software (OS).It has a 7 inch 800X480 pixel screen and a 1Ghz processor.

HCL-info-tablets

The tablet has a front camera and 512 MB RAM, with an internal memory of 4GB expandable to 32GB and a long-lasting battery.. HCL ME U1 also has a full USB, mini USB and a Micro SD card slot. The U1 also provides for Wi-fi connectivity.

On the other hand, the MyEduTab tablet is meant to cater to the needs of learners across schools and higher education institutions.

The MyEduTab will be available on specifications similar to U1, which is also provided with integrated back up service with HCL Touch, a 24X7 one touch service facility.

The MyEduTab- K12 Version's price includes the price of the device, content and a memory card while educational applications and NCERT books will be free. MyEduTab- Higher Education(HE) Version is priced at Rs. 9,999.

Both tablets will be available in stores and for educational institutes in Delhi and across the country from April 2012 onwards.
Source: The Economic Times

 
HCL Infosystems launches two new tablets HCL Infosystems launches two new tablets Reviewed by Admin on 12:52 PM Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This may be one particular certain on the most beneficial blogs We've actually arrive across on this issue. Basically Fantastic. I am also an expert within this topic therefore I can understand your hard function.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this article certainly will help me to start up my own blog.http://www.marmil.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. This publication has inspired me to start focusing on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like to come to your website everyday to see what's new.http://www.cinepredador.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply want to mention I'm very new to blogs and definitely savored your blog. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You actually come with very good posts. Bless you for sharing your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this website very much, Its a really nice office to read and find information.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.