Asus Transformer Pad 300 Shipping from April 22

Asus will start shipping  Transformer Pad 300  from  April 22 in U.S.  Asus Transformer Pad 300 being pitched as a laptop replacement with 4G LTE network capabilities. However, retailer BJs is taking preorders for a US$399 model with 32GB of storage and 1GB of memory.

The new Transformer Pad will have a 10.1-inch screen and use a quad-core Tegra 3 processor from Nvidia. It will run Google's latest Android 4.0 operating system, code-named Ice Cream Sandwich.

asus transformer pad 300

We must also mention that this device supports a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution and the connectivity options include WiFi, 3G and 4G LTE. There’s a 1.2MP camera on board at the front and an 8 megapixel back shooter, plus a micro HDMI port and a microSD card slot. The Pad 300 was introduced at MWC 2012 in late February and it’s only now ready to debut.

The Transformer Pad 300 was introduced at the Mobile World Congress show in late February. The company also introduced the Transformer Pad Infinity tablet at the show, which had similar specifications to the Pad 300, but a higher-resolution, 1920-by-1200-pixel, 10.1-inch display.
Asus Transformer Pad 300 Shipping from April 22 Asus Transformer Pad 300 Shipping from April 22 Reviewed by Admin on 4:26 PM Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that I am all new to blogging and honestly savored you're web page. More than likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You certainly come with really good stories. Appreciate it for sharing your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh this weblog is absolutely magnificent i like studying your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You already know, lots of people are looking around for this information, you could help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.