$50 off all iPad 2 models during early online Black Friday sale

Apple Authorized reseller Best Buy on Thursday launched an online sale offering the steepest discounts yet on all of Apple's iPad 2 models along with free shipping.


Free Web Hosting, Web host


The sale offers an instant $50 savings off all 18 iPad 2 models, including the 6 WiFi-only models, 6 AT&T 3G models and 6 Verizon 3G models.

Finalized pricing details, are given below,
iPad (16GB) WiFi: $454.99
iPad(64GB) 3G : $784.99

This is first time discount on Apple iPad from Best buy.In many cases, the discounts will beat Apple's own Black Friday iPad pricing, which is expected to include discounts of $41 to $61 off the various models.

As of 11:00 a.m. Eastern time, 16 of the 18 models remain available for purchase with only two (16GB Black WiFi and 16GB White Veirzon 3G) having sold out.
$50 off all iPad 2 models during early online Black Friday sale $50 off all iPad 2 models during early online Black Friday sale Reviewed by Admin on 9:29 AM Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. Thanks because of this! I’ve been searching all above the web for that facts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to “return the prefer”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my website!I guess its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rattling great info can be found on this web blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not certain whether or not this submit is written via him as no one else realize such distinctive approximately my problem. You're wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this is one of the so much significant information for me. And i am satisfied studying your article. But want to statement on few common issues, The site style is great, the articles is truly nice : D. Just right activity, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i think that i noticed you visited my blog so i got here to go back the prefer?.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks selling my macbook air

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.