Nokia Windows 8 tablet in June 2012


Nokia would have a tablet running Windows 8 in June 2012. It is not Nokia's first entry into tablet market. Its Linux-on-ARM 770, N800, and N810 tablets were early attempts to produce an Internet tablet of the kind that Apple has popularized. With the viability of the tablet market now proven, Nokia's close partnership with Microsoft for Windows 8.

Free Web Hosting, Web host



Windows 8 is a major update to the Windows platform that's not yet even in beta, with most observers estimating a fall 2012 release.

Nokia also Launched Lumia 800, It is just the equivalent of the BMW 5 Series. We will soon have a full range with a Series 7 and Series 3,” said Amsellem in an interview with French newspaper LesEchos.


According to Paul Amsellem, the Windows 8 tablet from Nokia will land in June of 2012. That is a specific launch confirmation for something that has been rumor until now. Naturally, changes and delays are common in the tech world on both the OS side and the hardware maker side so a lot could change between now and June.
Nokia Windows 8 tablet in June 2012 Nokia Windows 8 tablet in June 2012 Reviewed by Admin on 4:14 PM Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. great work by posting this...thanks.http://www.apartamentosecasas.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply want to say I am very new to blogs and really liked you're blog site. Most likely I’m planning to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly come with wonderful articles and reviews. Cheers for sharing with us your web-site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to tell you that I am very new to blogging and definitely enjoyed this web-site. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your website . You amazingly have incredible writings. With thanks for sharing with us your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to mention I'm newbie to blogging and absolutely liked your blog. Probably I’m planning to bookmark your blog . You really have remarkable articles. Bless you for revealing your web page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any tips? Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to mention I'm newbie to blogs and truly savored you're web blog. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. With thanks for sharing with us your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wordpress is good.. We recently moved from blogger to Wordpress..

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.