World’s First Tegra 3 Tablet-ASUS Transformer Prime


The name “Prime” doesn’t come from nothing, since the device is marketed towards the premium public segment, instead of the mainstream consumer. Transformer Prime goes for $499 and it’s a very thin tablet at 8.3mm and available in a Amethyst Gray chassis or a Champagne Gold one. The slate comes with a 10.1 inch LED display based on Super IPS+ technology and supporting a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution.

Now Launching in December not on Nov 9, 2011

Asus promised an official launch of its Eee Pad Transformer Prime on November 9th, and not a moment too late, the company is ready to give up the remaining details on its forthcoming tablet. However, those hoping that "launch" meant the world's first quad-core Tegra 3 tablet would start hitting stores today should be prepared to be disappointed — the $499 tablet (with 32GB of storage) and its $149 keyboard dock won't be arriving until early December. (The 64GB version will ring up at $599.) That said, after you read on below about all the improvements, you'll likely think it's worth the wait.

Read More at :- The Verge

World’s First Tegra 3 Tablet-ASUS Transformer Prime World’s First Tegra 3 Tablet-ASUS Transformer Prime Reviewed by Admin on 3:06 PM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. This publication has inspired me to carry on focusing on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to compose a simple note to be able to thank you for these splendid tactics you are posting at this website. My incredibly long internet look up has finally been honored with excellent know-how to go over with my pals. I would admit that we website visitors actually are unquestionably endowed to dwell in a magnificent website with very many wonderful professionals with very helpful plans. I feel truly privileged to have come across the website page and look forward to many more fabulous moments reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the choose”.I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.