Kindle Fire tablet to allow Hulu+ TV

Amazon will allow users to use Hulu+ on its upcoming Kindle Fire device, adding a major source of TV and movie content to its tablet arsenal.
Free Web Hosting, Web host
The 7" tablet, costs $199 and will feature a special, limited version of Google's Android operating system that Amazon customized.


That means Amazon will selectively choose which apps it will allow the device -- and which it will not. That gatekeeper approach is similar to the way Apple runs its App store -- only approving apps that follow its many guidelines, and allowing it to take a percentage of all Apps its sells on the iPad.
For now, Hulu+ joins a parade of popular content apps that will be available when the Kindle Fire comes out next week, including Netflix, Rhapsody, Pandora and Twitter. 

Hulu+ requires an $8 monthly subscription for customers to access its full library of movies and current TV shows from ABC, NBC, FOX, Comedy Central and others. Customers must still watch advertisements during the shows, however.
Kindle Fire tablet to allow Hulu+ TV Kindle Fire tablet to allow Hulu+ TV Reviewed by Admin on 2:54 PM Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. Tremendous! This particular is all I can think pertaining to a blog post like this excellent. This kind of is literally a notably explanatory article post on the blog. You just need to know a lot about this amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm glad to express that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot undoubtedly will make certain to do not forget this website and provides it a look regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such as you read my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you simply could do with a few p.c. to force the message home a bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your useful article. excellent stuff. I hope you release more. I will carry on subscribing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, You might have finished an incredible occupation. I will certainly digg it and personally propose it to my good friends. I'm absolutely sure they will be benefited from this website. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for giving everyone an extraordinarily remarkable possiblity to read articles and blog posts from this blog. It's always so terrific and as well , stuffed with a good time for me personally and my office fellow workers to visit your blog particularly three times a week to study the newest guides you have got. And indeed, I am also always motivated with your special solutions you give. Selected 2 tips in this article are easily the finest we have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, i like your valuable article in which you have described very well with point wise.http://www.onibuscuritiba.net

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.