Kindle Fire holiday sale on fire (aprx. 4 M)

Amazon has already 2.5 million of Kindle Fires sold in the fourth quarter.It represents a dent in the tablet market but nothing that tablet market leader Apple need much worry about.

Free Web Hosting, Web host



Many Analysts are estimating kindle Fire sale to grow upto 4 million.
This holiday season will show 'How truth in 4m units sale of kindle Fire'.

"Overall, we believe the iPad offers a superior user experience to the Kindle Fire, but note that for $200, the Kindle Fire delivers as much or more than many other competitors," wrote Munster in a November 18 note.

For Kindle Fire features and specifications click here.
Kindle Fire holiday sale on fire (aprx. 4 M) Kindle Fire holiday sale on fire (aprx. 4 M) Reviewed by Admin on 3:14 PM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say this data was quite remarkable. I stumbled onto you using a google lookup and was relatively thankful on your rank for this informative article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider something really interesting about your site so I saved to favorites .

    ReplyDelete
  4. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he actually purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If possible, as you turn into experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It's highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.