Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N Coming to Germany


Now,Samsung is ready to hitting the German market with Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N,Samsung confirmed it on Thursday.

Free Web Hosting, Web host


"The Galaxy Tab 10.1N, a new version of the Galaxy Tab 10.1,As we all already know that Galaxy Tab 10.1 was temporarily banned in Germany because of the patent fight with Apple.

But now According to Samsung Spokesman "The Galaxy Tab 10.1N will be available in Germany beginning the week of November 21st."

Redesigned Galaxy Tab 10.1N information held in Germany blog MobiFlip.de. The 10.1N is not drastically different from the original 10.1; patent blogger Florian Mueller pointed to German-language blog allaboutsamsung.de, which said the metal frame or bezel "now wraps all around the edge to the extent that a part of it covers the margins of the front side."
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N Coming to Germany Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1N Coming to Germany Reviewed by Admin on 3:04 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. I admired your useful writing. good information. I hope you produce many. I will carry on subscribing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has inspired me to carry on working on my own blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to tell you that I am newbie to blogging and actually enjoyed this web-site. Probably I’m planning to bookmark your website . You absolutely have really good articles. Thank you for sharing your web-site.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.