Google's App for iPad -Siri-like Feature

Google launched latest version of its free Search app for the iPad on Monday, making searching on the Apple device faster and more intuitive. This gives Android tablet users another reason to switch.

Free Web Hosting, Web host


Application Demo is shown in below  video


 This video highlights some of the key new features of the free app — including an easy way to recommend and share content with others on Google+, Siri-like voice search.

 Based on the fact that Google has activated 200 million total Android devices, Munster has estimated that there are an average of 34 applications on each Android device. That compares to about 71 applications on each iOS device.
Google's App for iPad -Siri-like Feature Google's App for iPad -Siri-like Feature Reviewed by Admin on 5:00 PM Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Maintain up the great work mate. This weblog publish shows how well you realize and know this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!I assume its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to express some thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this problem. As a result of surfing through the world wide web and seeing concepts which were not helpful, I believed my life was well over. Being alive devoid of the answers to the issues you've solved as a result of your main short post is a serious case, as well as those which could have in a negative way damaged my career if I had not encountered the website. That training and kindness in taking care of all things was valuable. I am not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I can also at this moment look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for the reliable and amazing help. I won't be reluctant to recommend your web sites to any individual who will need guidance on this subject.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Widget

Powered by Blogger.